1. WHAT IS THE TRIBE?
The TRIBE is a 2-month leadership & coaching group that will help you in character development as well as teach you how to cultivate the call of God on your life. One of the biggest reasons leaders burn out is because of the lack of next level training. The TRIBE will edify your strengths and will impart wisdom into your vision.
2. WHO SHOULD JOIN THE TRIBE?
Individuals with a calling to ministry leadership between the ages of 20 - 40 years old.
3. WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE TRIBE?
The TRIBE is designed to encourage and strengthen young leaders. Here’s a short list of reasons why you should join:
You are called to work in the ministry.
You need next level training so you can operate at your highest level of potential.
You want to establish lifelong kingdom relationships.
You want exposure to current voices in ministry.
4. WHEN DOES THE TRIBE START?
July 2018. (Specific dates & times will be given once your application has been processed & accepted).
5. WHAT DOES THE TRIBE INCLUDE?
- Video Conference Calls – At least once a month, you will draw from a time of teaching and Q & A from Pastor Joey Salazar and/or a special guest.
- Resources – Over the course of the 2 months, each TRIBE member will receive a variety of resources. You can expect anything from audio messages, e-books, outlines, and other tools.
- Direct Communication – You will receive Pastor Joey’s personal contact information to keep the lines of communication open. Pastor Joey and the Next Gen team are ready to answer any questions you may have and give insight on issues ranging from personal life to ministry practices.
- Weekly Challenges – Every Monday you will a receive your new challenge(s). These weekly challenges are strategically and intentionally designed to develop healthy habits in your personal and ministerial life.
- Top Achiever Award – At the end of the TRIBE semester our director and coaches will choose and recognize the Top Achievers. These individuals are participants who demonstrate excellence, complete challenges, interact with the rest of the group, show initiative, and overall go the second mile in the semester.
6. WHAT IS THE COST?
A donation of $200.00 to NextGen Leadership covers the 2 Month TRIBE Semester.
Access to a Video Conference Call at least once a month
A Monthly Phone call from one of our Coaches
Access to the TRIBE Facebook Private Group and GroupMe
Monthly Ministry Resource